Modem delivery

PM83
Level 2

I signed up with TPG for NBN broadband more than two weeks ago, but I am still waiting for a modem to be delivered.  

Startrack, the courier, apaprently tried to deliver the modem to my home (but didn't leave any notifcation of attempted delivery) and the modem was returned to their depot.

I called TPG customer service to try to get the modem redelivered, but I haven't received any further email notifcations about redelivery of the modem, and it still hasn't arrived. 

I've tried to call TPG again for an update but I was put on hold for literally hours then disconnected.

Any ideas?  I am thinking the easiest thing to do may just be to switch to Telstra or Optus... have tried everything with TPG.  This is my last resort...

8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @PM83 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

PM83
Level 2

KarlB

Hi @PM83 

I have requested for our modem team to investigate and get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @PM83 

I have requested for our modem team to look into this again, and get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

PM83
Level 2

Thanks Karl. 

Someone from TPG called 5 days ago to tell me they would be sending a modem in 24 -48 hours but I have recieved no modem and no further update.  I'd be grateful if you could reach out to the team again to find out what's going on.  It's been over a month since I signed up for TPG NBN and I am still waiting for modem!  

Grateful for your help.

KarlB

Hi @PM83 

I would have thought it would have arrived by now. I have requested for our modem team to look into this again, and get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

PM83
Level 2
Thanks Karl as always.
KarlB

Hi @PM83 

I can see your modem has now been delivered, and can see you now online.

Regards,

Karl