Modem delivery

Nhan821808
Level 2
Hi. Last time your company delivered wifi modem to my address and after that your company said that its incorrect address. Few day later i call your company to required wifi moden delivery again but i havent received anything. I just wonder when i can receive my wifi modem? because your technician said to me that i just receive wifi modem and i will get internet connection. Hipefully, i can receive your reply soon. Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Nhan821808,

Once your TPG modem order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email and SMS confirmation containing important delivery information.

If you weren't home when StarTrack attempted the delivery, they'll leave a card in your mailbox.

Your delivery will be held at a StarTrack location or your Local Post Office for 7 days before being returned to TPG.

We have created this article that will help you on How To Check TPG Modem Delivery Status

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

We had a look at your account and we can see that you already got the modem and your service is now up and running.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.