TPG Community

Get online support

Moved house, installation stuck on payment pending

Toughpi
Level 2
Hi, recently moved in to a new address and spoke to tpg on 02/12/21 to downgrade my plan as I wouldn't be using the Internet for over a month until I moved in to my new address. Also organised to have my account moved to the new address on 06/01/22.
Rang tpg on 06/01/22 and was informed no account move request had been lodged/actioned. Tpg then began the move house request and informed me the Nbn would be active on 07/01/22. Well on that day still no Internet and the installation is stuck in payment processing.
After spending an hour on the phone with tpg and being transferred through 3 different people, I was still not given a reasonable explanation as to what the issue is. However I was told the NBN would be active by 10/01/22. Well it is now today and still no Internet and installation still stuck in payment processing. What is the issue Tpg?
3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @Toughpi,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Our apologies for the delay on completing your relocation request. Your case is in utmost priority and further updates will be communicated with you soon.

Regards,

Angeli

Toughpi
Level 2
Whilst everyone at tpg keeps telling me my case has been escalated, not once have I been told what the actual issue is or an anticipated ETA of connection. Nor have I recieved any official correspondence from tpg in to the delay, people wouldn't get frustrated if you communicated the issue via email/text/voice prior to the consumer having to ring and sit on hold for hours on end, or get transfered through numerous support operators having to explain the issue each time. Waiting tentatively for correspondence from tpg (won't hold my breath).
Shane

Hi @Toughpi

I can confirm that the Relocation has been completed, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Whilst everyone at tpg keeps telling me my case has been escalated, not once have I been told what the actual issue is or an anticipated ETA of connection. Nor have I recieved any official correspondence from tpg in to the delay, people wouldn't get frustrated if you communicated the issue via email/text/voice prior to the consumer having to ring and sit on hold for hours on end, or get transfered through numerous support operators having to explain the issue each time. Waiting tentatively for correspondence from tpg (won't hold my breath).