TPG Community

Get online support

Moving Home request taking longer than expected

zjmejh97
Level 2
Hello,

I recently (October 29th) submitted an moving home application for my NBN service. As per the email I received, it would be done in less than 10 business days.

It has now been longer than that and we still have no Internet at our new household. As one of us works from home, this has made doing so very difficult.

We need this rectified ASAP as it is affecting myself and my partners ability to work. Otherwise, we will be forced to find a new provider.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Zak Muller
2 REPLIES 2
sajalm

Hi @zjmejh97 ,

Welcome to the community,

From our system, we can see , it is still in progress. I will forward this issue to relevant team, pls give them 24 hrs to contact you,

Regards,

Sajal

Shane

Hi @zjmejh97,

We've seen that the initial installation of the service on the new location has been rescheduled due to External Network Shortfall.

It is an additional work within the NBN network is required to complete your installation. This work can sometimes be complex and requires technician with specific skill set or equipment working across multiple days.

This additional work is required by NBN and would apply for all Internet Service Providers. There is no cost to you as NBN will be completing the work.

The original appointment to install NBN Bundle has been re-scheduled on  20-11-2020. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hello,

I recently (October 29th) submitted an moving home application for my NBN service. As per the email I received, it would be done in less than 10 business days.

It has now been longer than that and we still have no Internet at our new household. As one of us works from home, this has made doing so very difficult.

We need this rectified ASAP as it is affecting myself and my partners ability to work. Otherwise, we will be forced to find a new provider.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Zak Muller