My NBN installation

ereshperera
Level 2
Hi there,
It's been almost 2 weeks I submit my order to TPG. And even received my router 10 days ago. But after that no one has contacted me regarding the installation. I have been wait since then. I e-mailed you guys asking my I haven't received my NCD box with the router nobody answer me. I'm not sure what's going on? When I check the status of my installation online it's been showing me "installation is processing" since 10 days now. I need to know when you guys send me someone to do the installation. Atleast tell me what's happening with my installation. I have already paid you guys the first month payment. So please update me with the situation. And let me know when will I get my NCD box. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
BryanR

Hi @ereshperera

Welcome to the community!

Let me check the status of the NBN installation for you.

Regards

Bryan

BryanR

Hi@ereshperera,

In this particular case, we've seen that as per the consulted call on the 13/4/20 a NBN NCD is being shipped to you directly.

When it arrives you can watch our short video guide on how to set up your NBN FTTC service. Visit NBN FTTC Setup Guide here     

Regards

Bryan

ereshperera
Level 2
No I don't think they have sent me the NCD box yet. Because if they have then I should have received a email with tracking details. Today is 18th of April but still Ihaven't received a email with tracking details or a confirmation email that they have dispatched my NCD box. I have called them 3 times in within last 10 days for sort this out. Everytime they tell me they have submit the request and I'll get a email within 48 hours. But nothing has happened yet. I don't have any internet connection now. This is very poor customer service from TPG.