NBN Activation

Mike3
Level 2

OMG, I set up an NBN account on 8 April to ensure a smooth handover of my NBN from Internode to TPG on 3 May. I was guaranteed by the sales person that provided I paid for the account on the afternoon of the 2 May my service would be available first thing on 3 May. Despite paying at midday on 2 May, spending the entire day on the phone on 3 May getting the runaround from TPG, finally resorting to putting in a claim with the TIO I still have no internet service. 

WHY IS THAT???

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Mike3,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issues with the activation of the NBN service, we're able to locate the account using the given details the issue is now being handled by one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager and contacted you today with the updates, we will raise this with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

OMG, I set up an NBN account on 8 April to ensure a smooth handover of my NBN from Internode to TPG on 3 May. I was guaranteed by the sales person that provided I paid for the account on the afternoon of the 2 May my service would be available first thing on 3 May. Despite paying at midday on 2 May, spending the entire day on the phone on 3 May getting the runaround from TPG, finally resorting to putting in a claim with the TIO I still have no internet service. 

WHY IS THAT???