NBN Connection Activation

1m2m3nh4gy667rg
Level 2

Hi there, 

My modem is plugged in and I can connect to the wifi, however the internet connection is not working and the 'internet' icon on the modem is not illuminated as is explained in the set-up instructions. I've received a text today that my service is awaiting activation but I'm just wondering what else I need to do?

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, 

Internet light is not on means the modem/router is not connected to our network and probably requires manual configuration. 

You may try to factory reset the modem/router by doing this the device will trigger auto-configuration in the event that you have performed this step and still not able to establish internet connection.

Send us your details (Username/Csutomer ID together with the address on file) and we will check the status of the service.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi there, 

My modem is plugged in and I can connect to the wifi, however the internet connection is not working and the 'internet' icon on the modem is not illuminated as is explained in the set-up instructions. I've received a text today that my service is awaiting activation but I'm just wondering what else I need to do?

Thanks!