NBN

ScottHB
Level 2

Hi - my NBN has not been working properly now since last Saturday morning (that's 8 days).

TPG technicians came out on Tuesday and confirmed it is an NBN problem.

Being located in Brisbane, we are trying to work from home and do TAFE from home, so effetively no internet is a real problem.

All I have been told is there is an NBN issue and it is being looked at.

There is no NBN number to find out what is wrong. All the NBN things refer me to my provider.

The TPG line has a 50 minute wait.

I am being charged by TPG for internet I cannot use and it is causing great inconvenience.

When will my home internet be fixed?

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hey, ScottHB.

Let us have a look and see what causing issues to the service. To better understand the situation, send us a Private Message with your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi - my NBN has not been working properly now since last Saturday morning (that's 8 days).

TPG technicians came out on Tuesday and confirmed it is an NBN problem.

Being located in Brisbane, we are trying to work from home and do TAFE from home, so effetively no internet is a real problem.

All I have been told is there is an NBN issue and it is being looked at.

There is no NBN number to find out what is wrong. All the NBN things refer me to my provider.

The TPG line has a 50 minute wait.

I am being charged by TPG for internet I cannot use and it is causing great inconvenience.

When will my home internet be fixed?

ScottHB
Level 2
I began having internet problems Saturday 26 February. Reported them Sunday 27 February. Technicians came out Tuesday 1 March / it’s an NBN issue. Maintenance this morning (Monday 7 March). Still no better. NBN says contact TPG. I’ve bern on hold now for an hour. 10 days effectively no internet. No explanation or update. We are in Brisbane and so working from home and doing TAFE from home. You are charging me for internet and not delivering. And no one available to help!
Shane

Thanks for sending us your details, we can confirm that the investigation of the escalated fault is still ongoing, we will chase this to our Engineering Team and request for urgent feedback, expect them to contact you tomorrow.