NBN Connection

desireetrillado
Level 2
Hi all!

I was doing some re-arranging of wires and unplugged the NBN box.
I plugged this in and was waiting some time for the internet to connect but the second light with a chain logo keeps flashing red and clicking.
I waited 15 mins but there was still the flashing red and clicking.
I then turned it off for 5 mins and turned it back on but this still didnt work.
I then held the reset button down but that didnt work either!

When I first set up nbn the lights lit up within 15 mins and i was able to connect my modem… for some reason its not working. I ensured all plugs and phone cable was secure and they all were.

I have also tried to plug it into different phone cable but still the same issue… im afraid this might require a technicina to come out and resolve this issue.

Hope you can help!
2 REPLIES 2
david64
Level 15

Hi @desireetrillado . On the NBN box, the phone cable goes to the "WALL SOCKET" connector?

Have you tried a different cable between NBN box and wall socket?

Is there another wall socket to try?

A wire may have come loose inside the wall socket.

Shane

Hi @desireetrillado,

Thansk for raising this to us. I would love to help check the status of the connection, drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi all!

I was doing some re-arranging of wires and unplugged the NBN box.
I plugged this in and was waiting some time for the internet to connect but the second light with a chain logo keeps flashing red and clicking.
I waited 15 mins but there was still the flashing red and clicking.
I then turned it off for 5 mins and turned it back on but this still didnt work.
I then held the reset button down but that didnt work either!

When I first set up nbn the lights lit up within 15 mins and i was able to connect my modem… for some reason its not working. I ensured all plugs and phone cable was secure and they all were.

I have also tried to plug it into different phone cable but still the same issue… im afraid this might require a technicina to come out and resolve this issue.

Hope you can help!