NBN DROPPING OUT

Mb08
Level 2
I have gotten my internet installed not even a week ago after over a month of mess ups and back and forth unreliable communication after moving houses.
Now another problem has occurred that my internet keeps on dropping out every hour through out the day for 15-20minutes continuously!
What on Earth is going on TPG??? And why am I paying for a service that is unreliable?
Has anyone else experienced this and actually got it sorted? I’m seriously considering changing providers as this is unacceptable.
8 REPLIES 8
Will

Hi @Mb08

Welcome to the Community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and have performed tests to determine what's causing the connection dropouts. Our tests reveal a possible NBN line problem.

I can only imagine how frustrating your experience has been for you which is why I have already escalated this matter to our Engineering team. I have requested for them to call you for a feedback on the case before 1:30PM WA time. I have provided our Engineering team your contact details on your account. Should you wish to provide a different number or if you have a preferred callback time, send us a private message.

You may refer to this link on how to send a PM: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/td-p/4093

Regards,

Mb08
Level 2
Hi Will,

It is now 1.35pm and still no call from your engineering team?

Will

Hi @Mb08

My apologies for the delayed response.

Our Engineering team attempted to contact you initially on the number that was on your account. Nonetheless, I have already provided them with your preferred contact number. I can see that our Engineering team already sent an SMS to your updated contact number as well.

I checked the progress of your case and a ticket was already raised to NBNCo. An NBN technician appointment has been booked for you as well. The schedule is on Thursday, 14 February 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and your attendance is required for the NBN tech visit.

Regards,

Jacknjess
Level 2
Having this exact same problem a technician was supposed to come out today & never showed up, STILL not resolved 😡😡😡 rang TPG at lunch time & was told someone would contact me and still haven’t heard anything !
Mb08
Level 2
Hi Will,

I have not received a text message from TPG at all today regarding the issue.
Mb08
Level 2
Again, the calls and text messages have been sent to the old number which I have asked 3 times to change, and was confirmed each phone call I had with TPG that it was in fact changed/updated.

You had no issues updating my credit card details and taking money out in the first initial call yet when it comes to a simple phone number request it seems that cannot be completed.
Mb08
Level 2
It is so ridiculous, I have never encountered this level of dissatisfaction with a service company before.
Erika

Hi @Mb08

Your feedback does matter to us and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. 

Although we always aim to provide the best possible customer service to all subscribers, we know that there's always a room for improvement and we take genuine interest to all customer feedback.

We've already flagged your preferred contact number to our Engineering team to avoid this same incident. 

Our Engineers will continue to provide you an update once the job order from the NBN technician has been completed. 

If you ever need additional help, please feel free to reach out.

Regards,