NBN Delay

djtmas2020
Level 2

Hi, Customer ID: 6775099

We've moved a month ago and prior to move arranged for nbn with TPG. The NBN came to install today (a month later) but could not complete as there was no phone line?

They have not yet advised of any further installation dates for the phone line. Is there some way i could activate a month to month broadband access until we can activate the NBN or try to escalate the telephone line install?

4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @djtmas2020 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @djtmas2020 

Unfortunately we can not provide any interim service, unless you sign up for independent mobile options at your cost.

What sometimes happens with faults/delays, is once a start date and end date to the issue is established, there can be discussions of compensation.

NBN are responsible to connect the service to a phone socket inside your premises. The install case is still ongoing so i would say NBN shouldn't be too long for a return visit.

regards,

David_M

djtmas2020
Level 2

Hi David

Thanks for your reply. 

I wanted to query about the possibility of accessing broadband or some other solution for the month? I have modems etc here - happy to pay for the month whilst the nbn is sorted out.

Could you let me know what options i have with TPG?

David_M

Hi @djtmas2020 

Cant happen mate. Sorry.

NBN is the only provider in use at your address now.

thanks,