NBN FTTC connection

brucefullerton
Level 2

Back on 19-1-2020 I was connected to the NBN, supposed to be a FTTC connection. As I do not have Fibre to the Curb, a "TEMPORARY" connection was made using the existing telephone line. This meant that there was no way any of the faster connections would work so I was stuch with a slower option. There was some murmer at this time that this tempory connection would be around for about 18 months.

However to this day nothing has been done to give me a correct FTTC connection. 

How can I find out what is going on here, I can't seem to find any way of contacting NBN.

I am thinking I might go for a Wireless Modem, any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

TPG do not have control with the roll out of the NBN technology, nevertheless we can have our NBN provisioning team check this with NBNCo or check other available technology. 

Send us your details via Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-pri...

Regards,

Back on 19-1-2020 I was connected to the NBN, supposed to be a FTTC connection. As I do not have Fibre to the Curb, a "TEMPORARY" connection was made using the existing telephone line. This meant that there was no way any of the faster connections would work so I was stuch with a slower option. There was some murmer at this time that this tempory connection would be around for about 18 months.

However to this day nothing has been done to give me a correct FTTC connection. 

How can I find out what is going on here, I can't seem to find any way of contacting NBN.

I am thinking I might go for a Wireless Modem, any ideas?