TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTC equipment arrived before NBN activation SMS/Email

SOLVED Go to solution
smithannette
Level 2

In the same situation and very wary of attempting setup.  Any help would be appreciated.

Annette

JvyMartinez
Level 2
I need to activate my internet please. I been waiting since last week.. i have the modem and nbn here.
saurabhthakkar
Level 2

I am on same boat. Did you try connecting modem without service activation message? Did it work?

saurabhthakkar
Level 2

I am on same boat. Did you try connecting modem without service activation message? Did it work?

Amybeth
Level 2
Hi, I had same problem. Connected NBN before the text msg. Assumed it would work as everyone elses had. Since, did not work. Tried reconnecting old ADSL and now that doesn't work. Please help.
David_M

Hi @Amybeth 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

GeeZ
Level 2

Hi,

I am in the same situation as others on this post (equipment arrived and no text / email confirmation of service activation).  I connected the NCD and modem/router as per instructions, left it for an hour, but no internet (blue lights flashing on the internet and DSL lights). 

I have now disconnected the NCD and modem/router and re-connected my ADSL+ service as we need the internet for work.

Please help. Thanks.

BasilDV

Hi @GeeZ

Welcome to the Community!

There are instances that the equipment will be received prior to the activation of the account.

You may wait for the SMS or Email notification once you'll need to set up the equipment.

BasilDV

GeeZ
Level 2
Hi,
I just had my call transferred to a case manager and they hung up on me / refused to take my call. We need our NBN service activated. Please help.
Shane

Hi @GeeZ,

To better understand the status of the NBN installation send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) we'll raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team.

In case you need a reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,