NBN HFC ACTIVATION

ashar80
Level 2

Why does it take TPG so long to activate my NBN HFC Service. The NBN tech has been out and completed the installation, including testing, I have all solid green nlights on the nbn supplied box so I should be able to use an active service shortly after as per screen capture attached from nbnco.com.au.

Just as well I went the no contract option because if TPG's service and resolution times dont dramtically improve I will be switching providers in the very near future.

Still waiting for activation, not a good start to NBN.

ScreenShotNBN.png

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @ashar80, whilst we successfully install thousands of NBN services each week, we're sorry to know that this has not been your experience and now considering switching provider.

We value you as our customer and we'd like to check what can be done to fast track the resolution.

We can see that your concern has been escalated to our Provisioning Team. We have made a follow up and the case manager will contact you between 10AM and 1PM SA time today.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

ashar80
Level 2

My service is still not active and as there is a distinct lack of willingness on TPG's end to resolve the situation that goes past verbal downplay and leads in to actionable outcomes. I think it's time to obtain a refund for failure to deliver services under the pretences they were sold and switch to a provider who can provide the service (which will not include any of TPG's subsidiaries) and who is insistant on taking actions to obtian resolutions as a gesture of appreaction for the business given to them by that customer instead of sitting back and basically wiping their hands of any issues just waiting to see how thing pan out which realistically is taking business for granted.

TPG as an internet provider you are esentially also a representative of the NBN, defering blame or claiming to of done all that you can is certainly not good enough or acceptable especially in this competitive market.

After previously supplying NBN box serial number and mac ID with expectation of activation being completed as stated by TPG it's definitly not good business to fail on this. TPG, if you offer a service, insist on advance payment you MUST be able to provide that service and is this case you certainly have shown that you are incapable.

ashar80
Level 2

Received a call from TPG, extremely rude, extremely unhelpful. I will be passing on to the TIO

Shane

Hi @ashar80,

We will treat this as a complaint and raise this to one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager for further handling and investigation. You will be contacted by our Complaints Case Manager once assessment is done via SMS/Email or Phone call.

On the other hand, we've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided the current installation progress. At the moment the appointment has been booked for Wednesday, 04 September 2019, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers!