NBN HFC "provisioning"

cazzclarke
Level 2

Hi, I've had a number of issues getting the nbn box connected. I have 4 green lights on my nbn box and my modem has all the correct lights on, and I am able to connect my laptop and phone to the modem, but I'm stuck on the "your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured" for a few hours. I've tried resetting and plugging everything back in, but no luck.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @cazzclarke,

Welcome to the community!

I'd love to help check the status of the newly installed service, please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file also include your best contact number and preferred time.

Regards,

Hi, I've had a number of issues getting the nbn box connected. I have 4 green lights on my nbn box and my modem has all the correct lights on, and I am able to connect my laptop and phone to the modem, but I'm stuck on the "your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured" for a few hours. I've tried resetting and plugging everything back in, but no luck.