TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Installation after moving

dbird
Level 3

I called on May 3 to organise a new connection at my new residence. Everything went fine and I was told I would be contacted to organise an appointment for NBN to setup the connection. That was the last I heard about it. I have not been contacted in anyway by TPG or NBN in regards to this. I work from home so I am dependent on this connection and have been hotspotting mobile data for 2 weeks all the while being charged for the connection at my old house which I am not using in any way because I don't live there anymore.

Could I please get an update as to why I have heard absolutely nothing and when I might expect for this installation to happen?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @dbird ,

Thanks for raising this to us, I would love to chase this with our NBN Provisioning Team and have them contact you for the update. Please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@dbird wrote:

I called on May 3 to organise a new connection at my new residence. Everything went fine and I was told I would be contacted to organise an appointment for NBN to setup the connection. That was the last I heard about it. I have not been contacted in anyway by TPG or NBN in regards to this. I work from home so I am dependent on this connection and have been hotspotting mobile data for 2 weeks all the while being charged for the connection at my old house which I am not using in any way because I don't live there anymore.

Could I please get an update as to why I have heard absolutely nothing and when I might expect for this installation to happen?