TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Installation technician appointment did not show up

Chiyuki
Level 2

So we are installing the nbn and waiting for a technician to show up today on 1 to 5pm. As the apartment I am now living will not give us the access of server room after 5pm so I was concerning if the technician can show up earlier. The result is the person did not even come to my place.

I am not quite sure if I would get a phone call when the technician is coming, but I was staying in the lobby for the whole afternoon and waiting for the technician. The future appointments are two weeks and even a month later. I think I am not responsible for the person who did not show up in the appointment time, and I would get another appointment as soon as possible, but not two weeks later as I currently need the internet.

If this can be solved, thanks

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Chiyuki 

Thanks for raising this with us and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and the report from the NBN Co says that the technician was able to complete the job, however, the service is still not complete.

We'll chase this with our NBN Service delivery team and have someone to call you tomorrow for further discussion.

BasilDV