NBN Installer

SOLVED Go to solution
Winston
Level 2

Good Day,

I just received a message about confirmation on NBN installation and contacted the number 1800 290 600. They've re-confirmed my address and other things. My question is, is this a legit NBN installer? I've searched the number and it leads me to a company called NBN - bsa. I just want to know so that I will be at ease and will not expect any person to come on our rented flat except for the one who contacted me.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PeterW

Hello Winston,

Thank you for your message today and for being a part of the TPG Community.

BSA is a delivery partner to NBN contracted to provide installation services of their network.

I have attached a link to their website for you. 

http://www.bsa.com.au/pages/sectors/communications/nbn.html

I suggest to ease your concerns when the installer arrives ask for their ID, their ACMA licence and NBN accreditation noting name and registration number.

More importantly at the moment make sure they follow all Covid-19 precautions by wearing a face mask, hand sanitising and wiping over your NBN devices with a disinfectant cloth on completion.

Regards

PeterW

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
peter_k

Hi

NBN-BSA is a nbn delivery partner for the deployment of the HFC network and operations and maintenance services on the fixed line technologies.

No need to worry that is legitimate.

Regards,

Peter

PeterW

Hello Winston,

Thank you for your message today and for being a part of the TPG Community.

BSA is a delivery partner to NBN contracted to provide installation services of their network.

I have attached a link to their website for you. 

http://www.bsa.com.au/pages/sectors/communications/nbn.html

I suggest to ease your concerns when the installer arrives ask for their ID, their ACMA licence and NBN accreditation noting name and registration number.

More importantly at the moment make sure they follow all Covid-19 precautions by wearing a face mask, hand sanitising and wiping over your NBN devices with a disinfectant cloth on completion.

Regards

PeterW