NBN Modem set up

gbishay1
Level 2
Hi, I’m trying to set up my new nbn modem and ncd. I’ve followed the instructions, however after 50mins the internet light is not lit on the modem. Can you assist please? Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
gbishay1
Level 2
I’ve received a few messages about connecting my modem. See below. However the internet light on the modem is not lit (after 50mins of waiting)

Action Required: TPG is unable to activate your NBN service as your modem is not connected. Please connect your modem ASAP. Instructions: link.tpg.com.au/EDKjOZ
Shane

Hi @gbishay1,

Welcome to the community!

We did an article that you may find helpful,  this will guide you on how to track your NBN service installation. How to track your TPG service installation

Once the NBN service installation is complete you may proceed on setting up the equipment or the modem/router. You may check this guide.

New Connection Setup Help

In this particular case, we've seen that the service is installation is not yet complete, we'll have one of our Provisioning Case Manager contact you to discuss details of installation.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this message or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,