NBN NCD delivery?

SOLVED Go to solution
TimM
Level 2
Hello TPG,

I received the TP Link router today. When should I expect delivery of the NBN Network Connection Device?

The documentation supplied (and online help) implies they should be delivered together.

Thanks in advance,

Tim M.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TimM
Level 2
Hello to anyone reading this post.

I just received a response from a TPG rep on the whirlpool forum, so for anyone else with the same question : TPG don’t ship their NCD unlike other Providers. The technician delivers it when they do the ‘install’.

Stay safe everyone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TimM
Level 2
Hello to anyone reading this post.

I just received a response from a TPG rep on the whirlpool forum, so for anyone else with the same question : TPG don’t ship their NCD unlike other Providers. The technician delivers it when they do the ‘install’.

Stay safe everyone.
mattjessup
Level 2

Thanks for putting the info out there! Been stressing about the same thing. Odd they wouldn't do this as you can do self installs now with an NCD and router.

lmartino0510
Level 3
I had the same issue. I needed internet as ADSL collapsed and only went with TPG because they promised modem in 1-2 days - I specifically asked for the NCD at signup. It has been 9 days (does include Easter) and still don’t know if NCD has been dispatched.