NBN Service

hyoolee3
Level 2
Hi I havr got massege from tpg like

TPG important reminder: your NBN service is awaiting activation. Connect your NBN modem to avoid service disruption link.tpg.com.au/EDKjOZ.

But When I connect Nbn modem, Internet is not working. I am wondering Nbn is already activated or not.
8 REPLIES 8
Rica_R

Hi @hyoolee3,

Thank you for bringing this matter to us and we'll be happy assisting this matter for you. 

We've seen that our Service Delivery Team have informed you to plug in the NBN Modem to activate the service. Please plug in the modem for the next 24 hours for the service to be activated. Please keep us posted and let us know how it goes once you have plug in the modem. Thank you. 

hyoolee3
Level 2

Hi I already connected nbn modem following the instruction but I have got same message from tpg. I cannot get the phone during day time can you please contact to my wife 04xxxxxxx

Will

Hi @hyoolee3

It seems like you have already connected the ADSL modem back so I'm not able to test your NBN connection at the moment.

I'll request for our Provisioning Team to contact the number you gave us tomorrow between 1PM-2PM WA time so we can run the test while the NBN devices are connected.

*Note: we edited your post to hide the mobile number for privacy reasons.

Regards,

Will

Hi @hyoolee3

A Provisioning Case Manager was able to talk to your wife earlier. Based on the notes,  they were not complete the troubleshooting steps and your wife advised the Case Manager that she'll have you call us back instead.

Regards,

hyoolee3
Level 2
Hi Nbn is not activated yet and I tried to call the tpg service team after work but no one got the call. I would like to ask to send us the technicain to solve this issue because I had same issue when I installed adsl before and Technician have solved the issue.
Will

Hi @hyoolee3

We're actually trying to determine whether we need to send a TPG or an NBN technician, hence, the reason why additional tests are needed.

If you're home during the day tomorrow, I can request for our Provisioning Team to call you. They're open between 7AM - 4PM WA time during weekends.

Regards,

hyoolee3
Level 2
Ok, Please contact to me today.
BasilDV

Hi @hyoolee3,

This is noted.

We'll arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV