TPG Community

Get online support

NBN activation after moving

luchensyd
Level 2
NBN activation not happening. Some staff is supposed to call me as per schedule, but did not call.
5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @luchensyd,

May we know if you have received an email confirmation that the service is active? Send us a private message and we'll check your account and provide updates with the status of your service. 

-Ahra_G

frangalarza
Level 2

Same thing here. I got an SMS with a link to https://link.tpg.com.au/EDKjOZ which I get ACCESS DENIED to 🤦🏻‍♂️

You guys suck. To activate NBN you send me an SMS with a link to a community post. First off, I don't have internet, so maybe a this is not a great idea. Second, I need to create an account to see the post? Why is this not the same account as my TPG account? Third, I get ACCESS DENIED to the post you sent me. Fourth, I call customer service and the wait times are extremely long.
All of this for a routine operation such as activating NBN? This is your bread and butter, it can't possible be this bad!

Ahra_G

Hi @luchensyd, send us a private message and we'll assist in getting your service up and running. 

You will then need to create an account in order for us to communicate via Community. 

luchensyd
Level 2
Hi Ahra_G,
NBN activation has been completed today, but my phone is not working after the moving. I can only hear ring tone but cannot do anything. I was advised that my phone number would be changed after moving.
Ahra_G

Hi @luchensyd, are you able to send us a private message now? We'll help get your homephone sorted.