NBN activation

ward0211
Level 2

Hi there, 

I received a msg yesterday saying that my NBN service is awaiting activation and that I am required to connect the modem.. I followed all instructions as per the link provided in the message but nothing was happening... When I check the status for the installation, it says 

Installation Your installation is progressing.
We’re working hard on getting the service available for you. We'll keep you posted on the progress!

I spent hours yesterday trying to have someone to speak with me over the phone.. Trust me it was such a task with calls beign hung up on me at several times without mentioning the long hours having to wait to get through...... 

And now I've had to go back to using the ADSL and the network is quite poor.. It is not really efficient and convenient as I am working from home and requires internet.. 
I was hoping that someone could help... 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi @ward0211 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

ward0211
Level 2
Hi Karl, how do you send private message? I am new to the tpg community...
KarlB

Hi @ward0211 

Thannks for your PM. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

ward0211
Level 2
Hi Karl,
I got another message today as per following:
"Action Required: Your TPG NBN service is awaiting activation. Please connect your NBN modem as soon as possible to activate. Visit link.tpg.com.au/EDKjOZ"

I again connected my modem and has been waiting for almost an hour but nothing is happening.. I am not even sure what I should expect...
Thank you
KarlB

Hi @ward0211 

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to take another look and to get back to you later on today.

Regards,

Karl