TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection non existent

ellybolitho7
Level 2

The NBN equipment and modem were delivered to my house yesterday. Everything is plugged in, switched on as outlined in the installation guide. I've followed the trouble-shooting guide too, several times with no luck.

The internet light is not lit up and has been plugged in for 24 hrs now and still nothing. 

It's impossible to get through to anyone to rectify this issue via a simple phone call and a conversation i tried to start on the online chat function yesterday got cancelled by one of your staff members.

I'm currently working from home, hotspotting off my phone (which has limited data - hence why i signed up to TPG).

Any sort of response or indication that anything can be done to fix this problem ASAP would be greatly appreciated, otherwise i will be cancelling the contract.

5 REPLIES 5
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check the status here.

Regards

Peter

peter_k

Hi

I've managed to bring up your details from Community credentials.

Your NBN status is showing waiting for device connection.

Could you tell me the status of the lights on your NBN connection box please.

Regards,

Peter

ellybolitho7
Level 2

Hi Peter 
Both the DSL and the link icons are flashing blue.
Thanks

ellybolitho7
Level 2

Hi

Any further updates on what is going on with this?
I haven't received any more communication from you guys as to when the service will be connected.

Please respond ASAP.

ellybolitho7
Level 2

Hi 

Can i please have an answer as to what is going on with my installation?

I have NOT received any phone calls, emails or replies from online support for 5 days now.
All equipment is plugged in and ready to go, waiting on someone to contact me to arrange installation. 
Have called numerous times to be redirected to use the online system, which also a dead-end.

Growing incredibly frustrated at the lack of communication from TPG.
I WILL be submitting a complaint to the TIO and looking for another provider if this is not fixed ASAP.