NBN connection

SOLVED Go to solution
Zhen
Level 2
Firstly, my NBN has been installated by Yesterday. However I have not receive my router and NCD by now, I do not know when can I get my network.Secondly, I would like to know can I continuously use this router, because it is netgear.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi Zhen, 

Thanks for sending your details via Private Message. 

I can see that your NBN Fibre to the Node bundle with us has been successfully installed with the new number. Your home phone will now be connected to your modem. 

You will need to contact your previous phone provider to have these services cancelled to ensure you do not receive any further bills. This should not affect your current internet service. 

For your reference, please view this link for NBN FTTN/FTTB Setup - General Setup

Let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers, 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Riezl

Hi @Zhen,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we were able to check the whereabouts of the equipment.

As per checking, Startrack has attempted to deliver the equipment on July 20, but no one is available to receive it, thus it is currently awaiting collection at Post Office - YOKINE LPO.

If your Netgear modem is a VDSL NBN compatible modem, you may use it, but we'd like to set your expectation that the home phone service only works on the TPG supplied modem.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Zhen
Level 2
I am really surprised it is at Yokine LPO, it is my very old address and I am sure that I clearly mentioned that my new address when called. Now, have no reicept and devices. So how can I get the modem.
Zhen
Level 2
Can you check and send me the mail code? Please.
Shane

Hi @Zhen,

I sent you a private message about the shipping details.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Zhen
Level 2
I am going to pick it tomorrow.
Shane

Hi @Zhen,

Lovely! Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Zhen
Level 2
My internet is successfully connected today. Thank you for help me. There is one more question I would like to ask. It is about digital voice number. When I was apply for the NBN plan, I have same time asked another TPG digital voice number for this service and I received the TPG digital voice number. Now, I want to ask is it fine to cancel the old digital number from Telstra (before insulated to NBN, I used Telstra number for my TPG internet) without affect my internet?
Erika

Hi @Zhen

Can you please send us your homephone number via Private Message? 

We'd like to check this for you. 

For your reference, please view this link on how to send a PM. 

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi Zhen, 

Thanks for sending your details via Private Message. 

I can see that your NBN Fibre to the Node bundle with us has been successfully installed with the new number. Your home phone will now be connected to your modem. 

You will need to contact your previous phone provider to have these services cancelled to ensure you do not receive any further bills. This should not affect your current internet service. 

For your reference, please view this link for NBN FTTN/FTTB Setup - General Setup

Let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers,