TPG Community

Get online support

NBN equipment not available for installation

bellettysound
Level 2

I had an installation scheduled today but the NBN technician informed me that they do not have any NBN boxes to supply for the connection. He has no idea when the box will be available. Can TPG supply one?? You have already deducted the charge for the first month which is dependant on the NBN being connected. My address is Alexander Avenue HAZELBROOK NSW 2779

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @bellettysound,

I have checked your NBN order, and we are still waiting for an update from the NBN tech that attended today. Once we have received the update we will contact you back to advise of the next step.

Thanks,

Karl

bellettysound
Level 2

The tech says that NBN has no stock of the boxes and that they do not have any indication of when new stock will be available as there is a supply issue with China. He told me to ask if TPG can supply one??

bellettysound
Level 2

I need to know my options as we are in a desperate situation as our mobile data service is not coping with the current usage and has become really slow. We are trying to work from home and have been waiting for the NBN for almost a year now. 

bellettysound
Level 2

I have received an email saying that my installation has been rescheduled to 28th May. Will I be sent the NBN connection box prior to this date? Last time the NBN technician turned up to the installtion WITHOUT the box knwoing that he could not complete the inastall so HOW do i know this will not happen next time???