TPG Community

Get online support

NBN install delayed -- can I get an earlier date?

mlee202002
Level 2

Hi @Will,

Also, before I lodge a complaint to NBN, can you please provide me some reference number/case number of my installation schedule which NBN can track the status when I talk to them, otherwise I knew the answer  from NBN would be "Please contact your ISP provider....". Thank you.

Will

Hi @mlee202002

We're sorry to hear that you're considering to raise this concern externally.

I know that you have been waiting to get the NBN installed since this will address the speed concerns you're having on your current ADSL service, hence, I have asked our Provisioning Team to check if we can find an earlier appointment from NBNCo's calendar. Please note that there's no guarantee at all since the only times that we can get an earlier schedule than the one already provided to you is when there are appointment cancellations from other customers which frees up a specific date.

One of the Provisioning Case Managers will get in touch with you before 5PM NSW today on the mobile number we have on file.  I have notified them about your request for the reference number of the installation as well.

In addition, we've also escalated your issue to our dedicated complaint handling department; customer relations.

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

Hi @mlee202002 

Our records show that you've been contacted by a Provisioning Case Manager already and that you were told that there's no earlier appointment than the one currently booked for you which is Thursday, 11 April 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to which you agreed to wait while currently on the ADSL service.  In addition, a Compliance Case Officer has also contacted you via email to which you can directly raise your concerns.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,