NBN install failed

SOLVED Go to solution
Will

Hi @tsuro

You're very much welcome. I'm glad that your NBN service is now installed.

To upgrade your plan online, you will need to login first using your TPG account. To help you with the steps, you can visit this link.

The typical evening speed posted on our website was based on a sample of TPG customers across each speed tier over a two week period and measuring the average speed attained for each of those Peak period hours (7pm-11pm).

Regards,

tsuro
Level 2

Get an error right at the end.

Will

Hi @tsuro

I checked your account further to see why it's giving you that error. From what I gathered, the reason why it didn't push through is because your home phone is not yet ported. I know it sounds strange since the NBN service is already installed. However, before any changes can be made to the plan, the switch from ADSL to NBN should be fully completed and that includes the porting of your home phone number.

Porting process may take 1-5 business days and the counting starts today. Please ensure that your account with your phone provider is active until the porting process is completed.

So I guess, you may have to wait until next week (latest is Thursday) before you try and upgrade your plan.

Regards,

tsuro
Level 2

Hi Will,

Got an email saying the number had been ported across and was all working, but still can't change the plan.

I will give it a shot on Monday and see if anything has changed by then, otherwise I will leave it until Thursday/Friday and try again then.

Cheers for your help!

Top effort!

Shane

Hi @tsuro,

We are glad to know that your number has been ported out. Let us know how the change of plan will go through next week, in case you will need further assistance do not hesitate to update us on this thread.

Cheers!

tsuro
Level 2

Thanks guys, thanks so much!