TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation cancelled with no warning, then rescheduled a month from now!?

alicebrrows
Level 2

My NBN installation was scheduled for yesterday afternoon (22 March) between 1pm-5pm. I received numerous text messages leading up to the day reminding me of the installation, all of which I responded to.

Surprise surprise - no one showed up for the installation. I didn't receive any notifications as to why so I called TPG first thing this morning and I was notified that no one was available, and my installation was rescheduled for 16 April! 

This is simply not good enough and I am livid. I work from home which involves multiple zoom meetings a day and the 4G in my house is not great. On top of that, I am not interested in paying for excess data on my plan while I wait another month for my NBN to be installed. 

I need this escalated and the installation date brought forward immediately. Case no. 11313169, for reference.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @alicebrrows ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that the NBN installation has been rescheduled. I was able to locate the account using the given details and seen that you have been in contact with one of our NBN Provisioning Case Manager and this has been escalated to NBN Co.

Updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available. We will chase this with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, let us know should you require further assistance. We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Regards,

@alicebrrows wrote:

My NBN installation was scheduled for yesterday afternoon (22 March) between 1pm-5pm. I received numerous text messages leading up to the day reminding me of the installation, all of which I responded to.

Surprise surprise - no one showed up for the installation. I didn't receive any notifications as to why so I called TPG first thing this morning and I was notified that no one was available, and my installation was rescheduled for 16 April! 

This is simply not good enough and I am livid. I work from home which involves multiple zoom meetings a day and the 4G in my house is not great. On top of that, I am not interested in paying for excess data on my plan while I wait another month for my NBN to be installed. 

I need this escalated and the installation date brought forward immediately. Case no. 11313169, for reference.