NBN installation no show

fabby123
Level 3
NBN was meant to be installed on 8 jan then they rescheduled for a month later (today) with no reason. I have now been waiting for the technician to turn up (8-12noon) and they never showed. Called TPG at 12.30 and was told that the ticket was still open and then they got a note saying that it has to be rescheduled because of adverse weather. It’s been overcast here - and weather app does not show any adverse weather or warnings over the next week. They could have had the job done by now if they turned up at 8am. Do they only install on sunny days?
Not good enough.

I’ve been on hold with TPG for 15 mins
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @fabby123 ,

We're sad to know that the installation appointment was postponed today, I can confirm its due to Severe Weather Condition, I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and gave a new schedule to complete the installation. Updates will be provided by one of our Provisioning Case Manager when it becomes available, we apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

@fabby123 wrote:
NBN was meant to be installed on 8 jan then they rescheduled for a month later (today) with no reason. I have now been waiting for the technician to turn up (8-12noon) and they never showed. Called TPG at 12.30 and was told that the ticket was still open and then they got a note saying that it has to be rescheduled because of adverse weather. It’s been overcast here - and weather app does not show any adverse weather or warnings over the next week. They could have had the job done by now if they turned up at 8am. Do they only install on sunny days?
Not good enough.

I’ve been on hold with TPG for 15 mins