NBN installation

Dieuphung1
Level 2

Hi,

I am a new customer to TPG and I’m absolutely disgusted in the service from TPG. In January 2020, I signed up for NBN and phone service for my business with 18 months contract. The first on site appointment was scheduled on 28 of January. We were at shop wholeday but NO technician showed up. TPG reschedule another appoitnment on 17 Feb from 0800 to 1200 however NO technician showed up again. It also ridiculous that by the end of this day, TPG sent me the message that the internet was installed successfully. I checked and no internet and phone connection since 17 Feb but they still charge me two month fee for no service? Seriously? I called and have to wait for at least 45 minutes for someone to give me another appointment on 12 Mar. Again, NOONE came today and reschedule to 18 Mar.

TPG - I expect YOU to install the NBN ASAP. Otherwise, I will NOT be longer a TPG customer and will claim TPG to refund me.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Dieuphung1,

Welcome to the community!

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link :

New Connection Setup Help

In this particular case, we've seen that the service is installation is not yet complete based on the latest update NBN Co. a new appointment is booked to send an NBN Technician close the installation. Further updates will be provided by our NBN Provisioning Team.

Cheers!