NBN internet service

Level 2

Hi,

since NBN connected to our home, my wifi is quite often unstable & intermiitent interuptions quite frequently.Also some areas the wifi is quite weak & will a Wifi extender assist? If so what should I purchase?

When I ring the phone suddenly drops off & similarly when someone rings it does not connect.Never had this problem with cable connection.Never able to ring a 13 number as it cuts off.

Can you plz send me an e-mail with the answers or ring me.My customer No is 6675386.

Padmini

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @6675386 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @6675386 

I have checked your NBN-HFC 50/20 service on our NBN portals.

I did notice there is an ''open incident'' on your service. This means NBN may be doing planned maintenance/upgrades/repairs etc on your service or the network in your area. This may/may not impact the stability of your service. There is not an end date as yet, but it is generally a short time frame.

Give it a day or two to see if becomes normal once they complete their works, and post back here if it has not improved and we will progress with it further.

Regards,

David_M

David_M

Hi @6675386 

I read your latest post. Thanks.

I have escaleted this on to our Senior NBN engineers to have a look at.

Someone will call you back ASAP within 24hrs to help try resolve your issue, and if needed the engineers may raise a fault with the NBN.

Regards,

David_M