NBN issues

conkarlis
Level 2
Hi all.

So disappointed with TPG at the moment. I've been with TPG for many years and I can honestly say they have fantastic until recently.

I'm not complaining about the staff because they always do their best.

A few weeks ago, I noticed that my alarm app to arm/disarm/unlock my front door/open garage doors etc wasn't responding. I have FTTP. I contacted the alarm installation company owned by a very good friend of mine and reassured me the app wasn't the issue.

He was right. I did a speediest and I was getting around 8Mbs d/l and 1.2Mbs u/l.

I contacted TPG and they sent out a technician and found there was nothing wrong with my router/modem and also checked the line. He took s series of photos and called TPG and escalated the issue to their engineering team. They said it was an NBN issue.

They call to give me updates but unfortunately they haven't fixed the issue.

Not sure where to from here as I need the internet for working from home.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get an update call tomorrow saying that they made changes and it should be working. Not sure if they're just saying this to buy time.

This is unacceptable TPG and needs to be resolved.

Here is a screenshot of the speedtest I did earlier.

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @conkarlis

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Shoot me a PM with your NBN FTTP account username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

conkarlis
Level 2
Thanks Basil. I've sent you a PM.
BasilDV

Hi @conkarlis

I responded to your PM as the account that you've provided is for cancellation.

Please respond with the updated username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

conkarlis
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV  

Sorry for the confusion. the username is sent via PM may be for the cancelled service which is at my old house.

I've sent you another PM with the new username. if it's not the right one can you please let me know.

Regards and sorry for the confusion