NBN outage

Chezaeast
Level 2
Had no Internet since 19th of March. A TPG technician came today said everything was fine with inside connection. Called the customer service they told me it was an NBN problem and one of their technicians have been called, that was 5 hours who do I contact to find out what is happening with my connection and how long it's going to take you to back
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Chezaeast,

We understand the importance of your service. However, as you are aware we rely on NBN Co in resolving this issue within their network.

We were advised by NBN Co that they've booked a technician to check your service on the 2nd of April between 1PM - 5PM. You or someone above 18 yrs old is required to be on the premises.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Chezaeast
Level 2
So have been home all day not a NBN person to be seen 😠 and still no internet. TPG not taking calls.. What is going on!!
Chezaeast
Level 2
So have been home all day not a NBN person to be seen and still no internet. TPG not taking calls.. What is going on!!
Shane

Hi Chezaeast.

We apologise for the delay and understand you feel that your connection issue is taking far too long to resolve. Particularly when the scheduled NBN Technician did not show up.

Based on the latest log on the escalated fault handled by our Engineering Team we are still currently waiting for an update from NBN Co. We will chase this up with them and request for urgent feedback.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Chezaeast,

Based on the latest log on file, we've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised about the fault's update. The appointment has been rescheduled tomorrow, Wednesday, 03 April 2019, 1-5PM.

We'll keep an eye on this, updates will be provided when is availabe via SMS or Phone call.

Cheers!