TPG Community

Get online support

NBN porting from Telstra not complete

dicksons5
Level 2
We ported over to you on the 2/2/21 and I have received my latest Telstra bill and they have charged me again. When I contact Telstra they said
“ Lisa, thank you so much for patiently waiting, upon having a look onto the account, please note that the only service which is ported out is your home phone service on 02/02/2021 with reference number 1-2835941688465 and porting out your internet service isn't successful and in order to process port out, you need to contact the incoming service provider to do the order, this is the reason why you have charged for the service and these are valid charges”
Please advise.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @dicksons5, in order to completely port your home phone service to TPG, your account with your previous ISP must remain active. We'd like to take a look at your TPG account and help get to the bottom of this.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community