TPG Community

Get online support

NBN speed slow ~ 23Mps, Speeds Advertised Not Attainable

scottdewey1971
Level 2

I have been on the 50Mps plan for a while and never been able to reach the speeds as advertised, as well as dropouts especially in bad weather. I have now downgraded my plan to the 25Mps. I want to be able to use a speed capable of 4k streaming. Are there any plans to improve the infrastructure in my area to be able achieve higher speeds? Is North Sydney the only closest TPG server to Raymond Terrace ~180km away?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @scottdewey1971,

Let us help check what causing speed issues with the service and get to the bottom of this. Could you shoot us a PM with your details together with the current speed test result of the service.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have been on the 50Mps plan for a while and never been able to reach the speeds as advertised, as well as dropouts especially in bad weather. I have now downgraded my plan to the 25Mps. I want to be able to use a speed capable of 4k streaming. Are there any plans to improve the infrastructure in my area to be able achieve higher speeds? Is North Sydney the only closest TPG server to Raymond Terrace ~180km away?