NBN technician no show

Nic95
Level 2

Looks like I am not the only one disappointed with a no show technician.  Mine was scheduled yesterday between 1pm - 5pm.  No one turned up, no call, no email, nothing.  I am so very disappointed as I was told how wonderful TPG were.  Though I am starting to think that none of the internet providers can get NBN installed when they say.  It is a joke and someone really needs to do something about the lack of service all providers supply.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Nic95, we're sorry to know that you're having issues with the installation and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch.

As per checking, the appointment has been rescheduled due to technician capacity issues with NBN Co.

We can see that the schedule has been provided via email.

Though we'd like to connect your address to the NBN as soon as possible, we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling.

Nonetheless, our Provisioning Team has chased the matter with NBN Co. to make sure that the technician will attend to the scheduled installation date.

Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.