NBN utility box

SOLVED Go to solution
ooom
Level 3

Hi,

i am moving into a townhouse with no NBN utility box installed. 

other townhouses in the block have the utility box installed.

I have advised TPG that i am moving house. will they install the utility box as well and can you see any reason why it was not installed when the rest were for other units.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

The information we have provided regarding how the service will be installed is from NBN Co. and NBN technician will advise us if there are additional works that needs to be done. In that case, the issue will be raised to our Provisioning Team and one of our case managers will contact you to discuss the technician report.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @ooom,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to check what type of service is available and how NBN Co. classified the service to be installed.

Please send us a PM of your complete address together with your TPG account details.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @ooom, thanks for providing the details via PM. As per checking, the address you have provided is classified by NBN Co. to be on Service Class 23, which means that the drop and wall plate are in place, but there's no NTD or NBN connection box, thus an NBN technician will be required to come out and install this.

ooom
Level 3

HI Riezl,

thanks for the reply.

When you say drop and wall plate is that the connection inside the house on the wall, if so i do not see any.

Will it be organized by TPG as part of my moving home request for the NBN technician to come out?

Riezl

The information we have provided regarding how the service will be installed is from NBN Co. and NBN technician will advise us if there are additional works that needs to be done. In that case, the issue will be raised to our Provisioning Team and one of our case managers will contact you to discuss the technician report.