NBN

simonandnick
Level 3

So I haven't had more than 1Mbps download speed since Nov 22. For the last 3 weeks I waited patiently (like a sucker) for my NBN installation appointment and on the day... NBN Co did not show!

After a call to TPG to find out what is happening I was told someone would call me once they got a report from NBN Co... all I got was a txt to tell me that my installation date has been rescheduled - IN ANOTHER 3 WEEKS!?!

After yet another call to TPG yesterday regarding this I was assured that I had a case manager who was working through this and would call me asap. It has been over 24 hours and not a peep...

What is going on????

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and for the lack of contact received, @simonandnick.

We have already made a follow up with our Provisioning Team and advised the case manager to contact you tomorrow, before 12pm NSW Time.

We'll monitor this to make sure that a contact will be made and you'll receive an update regarding the case tomorrow.

Shane

Hi @simonandnick,

One of our Provisioning Case Manager tried to call you earlier today unfortunately no avail. Let us know your best contact time tomorrow and we'll have them call you again.

Regards,