NBN

OperativeP
Level 2
I have joined TPG on the 24th March 2020. I have received my modem 3 weeks ago but I have not received any correspondence or confirmation of my installation since then. I have emailed 4 times in the last 4 weeks and still have not been connected after 27 days.
Can someone please assist?
7 REPLIES 7
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi OperativeP,

I have checked your with nbn and noted that they just completed your order. so can you tell about your set up. Make sure nothing else connected to any other socket except modem.

How many socket you have in your house?

where modem is connected?

which status lights of router are ON or flashing?

see below link for set up.

https://link.tpg.com.au/FTTN/B

regards

JayeshP9.

OperativeP
Level 2
Hello JayeshP9,

Thank you for confirming the installation order has been completed.
I have received confirmation email and text message confirming this after we corresponded.
I have a double socket port in my main living room only. There is only my modem connected to this right now.
The internet light does not seem to be working and I have tried both ports and waited an hour each time but no connection.
Please advise the next steps to resolve
JayeshP9

HI OperativeP,

Based on nbn they have completed order however i haven't seen your modem up so i am going to create ticket for engineer to check with nbn. your ticket reference number 59581776 so TPG will also update to you as well.

In case if you see any other socket then try that one as well, because based on nbn test its saying modem is not connected,  IF DSL become stable, let me know so i can also help you.

regards

JayeshP9.

OperativeP
Level 2
Thanks JayeshP9,

Thank you for creating the ticket. Does this mean someone will come out to my address and physically check?
Understand
JayeshP9

Hi OperativeP,

In this kind of scenario most of times nbn tech need to check from socket as well but TPG will provide update for it.

regards

JayeshP9.

OperativeP
Level 2
Hi JayeshP9,

Thank you.
Do you have an indication when I will be contacted by nbn tech for support resolving this issue?

Many thanks