TPG Community

Get online support

NCD Taken by previous tenant

burrows231
Level 2

Hi,

I have just moved home and have relocated my TPG account, and have upgraded to NBN with the new location. I have received the Modem, however I have no received the NCD. Now my understanding after reading previous posts is that the NCD is provided to me when the installation is completed. However it seems as NBN was previously installed, the NCD must have been taken by the previous tenant as we don't have one. 

How do I go about obtaining an NCD if there is no installer coming? 

Cheers, 
Kris. 

5 REPLIES 5
David_M

Hi @burrows231 

Sorry to hear about this.

I have raised a concern with another department and someone should contact you in 24-48hrs to arrange a replacement.

regards,

David_M

burrows231
Level 2

Thanks David - I will await to be contacted in the next 48 hours. 

burrows231
Level 2

I was contacted by TPG and they advised me that they will send out the new NCD and it will arrive within 1-2 business days. It has now been 4 business days and have received nothing or no update. 

My relocation has taken about 4 weeks now when initially they said it would only take 5-10 business days.

Since then my new tenant at my previous address has taken about half the time in getting connected with a new provider. myself on the other hand have racked up about $400-$500 in extra data on my phone plan as I am WFH and need to Hotspot.

If nothing can be done about this then I will most likely just cancel this whole thing and go with a new provider. 

David_M

Hi @burrows231 

We apologise for the long delays due to current situations.

I can see the order for the NCD is progressing in our systems.

Tracking details will be sent to you once shipped.

regards,

David_M

burrows231
Level 2

Thanks David for the update. 

I understand the time frames are being blown out and I can't imagine how busy the team must be with the influx of demand. 

Maybe you can pass the feedback onto the team to try not to overpromise delivery and processing timetables and be a bit more realistic with the turn-around time upfront to save confusion. 

Cheers.