NCD not sent

SOLVED Go to solution
john131
Level 2
I was told by TPG that I didnt need a NCD so they have just sent me the modemow they send me a video one day before installation saying I need a NCD.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Good morning john131,

Thank you kindly for that,

Upon checking, i can see that you have an appointment with NBN booked for one of their technicians to attend your premises, they will provide the NCD and install and setup your new NBN FTTC service for you.   

Your appointment is booked for today,

Wednesday, 03 June 2020, Between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Please make sure someone is home and you are easily contactable during the appointment time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns i can help with. Smiley Happy

KInd regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

Ken-C

Good morning john131,

Thank you kindly for that,

Upon checking, i can see that you have an appointment with NBN booked for one of their technicians to attend your premises, they will provide the NCD and install and setup your new NBN FTTC service for you.   

Your appointment is booked for today,

Wednesday, 03 June 2020, Between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Please make sure someone is home and you are easily contactable during the appointment time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns i can help with. Smiley Happy

KInd regards,