TPG Community

Get online support

Nbb cancelled my installation

Samamon123
Level 2
Hi,

I was scheduled to have my NBN installed by a technician which was organized by TPG on the 25 of this month between 8-am and 12 pm.

No technician showed up to my residence, between those hours nor was i contacted by TPG or by the NBN technician informing me that my installation was in fact cancelled unbeknownst to myself. 

I called the technician to find this out.

I have several emails and text messages  from both TPG and the NBN team confirming that my scheduled appointment is going  ahead for the 2whh.

I have had to take unpaid leave off work to be home and am now out of pocket by not being at work and still have no internet installed!

I am extremely unhappy with the customer service and communication displayed by TPG, my time has been wasted, i still don't have internet and have not heard Anything in regard to my complaint being resolved, refunded or credited to my account.

I want to.make a formal complaint about my case manangers poor handleing of my situation, along with the lack of communication i have received by TPG

2 REPLIES 2
David_M

Hi @Samamon123 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Samamon123 

I have escalated this to our Senior Installation Officers to follow up on.

Someone will call you back ASAP within 24hrs to provide some updates. It is in NBN held orders and outside forum moderators scope to action, and our installs teams will address this ASAP for you.

Regards,

David_M