Nbn activation delayed

SOLVED Go to solution
aamac
Level 2
I had arranged a move of home nbn install over 3 weeks ago so it would be ready when we moved last Friday. The moving home person failed to order the equipment which was subsequently done just recently.
I now have all equipment (modem & httc box) for fibre to the curb connection. I received my text a few days ago saying to connect modem in order to activate nbn.

It’s not activating. Now TPG are sending out a technician next Thursday. Why is this such a bad process? If we have to wait for a technician next week then it will be almost 2 weeks without any wifi and we are still paying for our connection at our old address all this time.

Can someone please advise as to why this process of moving home is taking so long?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @aamac,

We're sad to know about the issues causing the delay of installation. The installation should be done after setting up the modem/router, however, due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end which also requires an NBN Technician appointment to complete the installation.

We apologise for the inconvenience, we will raise this to our NBN provisioning Team for additional reference to the ongoing installation. Updates will be provided by one of our Provisioning Case Manager via SMS or phone call when an update becomes available.

Regards,

I had arranged a move of home nbn install over 3 weeks ago so it would be ready when we moved last Friday. The moving home person failed to order the equipment which was subsequently done just recently.
I now have all equipment (modem & httc box) for fibre to the curb connection. I received my text a few days ago saying to connect modem in order to activate nbn.

It’s not activating. Now TPG are sending out a technician next Thursday. Why is this such a bad process? If we have to wait for a technician next week then it will be almost 2 weeks without any wifi and we are still paying for our connection at our old address all this time.

Can someone please advise as to why this process of moving home is taking so long?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nickj
Level 3
What u expect from Filipino’s?
Waiting 50 minute to talk with someone
Shane

Hi @aamac,

We're sad to know about the issues causing the delay of installation. The installation should be done after setting up the modem/router, however, due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end which also requires an NBN Technician appointment to complete the installation.

We apologise for the inconvenience, we will raise this to our NBN provisioning Team for additional reference to the ongoing installation. Updates will be provided by one of our Provisioning Case Manager via SMS or phone call when an update becomes available.

Regards,