Nbn activation

paulgraham1980
Level 2
I moved house a week ago but organised a transfer of internet 3 weeks ago. I keep getting texts to say NBN ready to be activated and to plug in modem etc. But that's all done and not working. When I logged into app it still has my old address listed so that might be issue? I've called twice and they have said it's ready to go I just needed a cable, which I got. What's next?
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @paulgraham1980

Relocation of service also has the same process as signing up for a new one. NBN services can generally take 10 working days however, we still provide a timeframe of 2-30 working days. 

We'd like to check what type of service your new address has and what type of service class it belongs to. Although if the notifcations you're receiving says 'to plug in the modem', it's likely to be remotely activated. 

Can we have your Customer ID or username via PM so we can assist further? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I moved house a week ago but organised a transfer of internet 3 weeks ago. I keep getting texts to say NBN ready to be activated and to plug in modem etc. But that's all done and not working. When I logged into app it still has my old address listed so that might be issue? I've called twice and they have said it's ready to go I just needed a cable, which I got. What's next?