Nbn installation

Lokandrussell
Level 2
I pre ordered my NBN installation and received the equipment needed, I received the meesage that the nbn was ready to be connected so I set up the equipment 3 weeks ago and no internet, so I rang TPG and was told the nbn was not connected as TPG has not recieved payment even though it was arranged to be direct debited . Apparwntly payments can take up to 4 days to be processed and I had to wait for an email twlling me when I can connect to the nbn. So far no communication. When can I connect to the nbn?

Natasha Russell
4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @Lokandrussell 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Lokandrussell
Level 2
How do I you private message you in this forum? I am going to have to ring from work as this morning the internet was down and after switching the modem on and off still no connection, need internet for work and uni assignments which are due on Monday.
KarlB

Hi @Lokandrussell 

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Lokandrussell 

Thanks for your PM. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back ASAP with an update.

Regards,

Karl