Nbn installation

sandywong
Level 2
When you upgrade to nbn, if it happens that the technician was not able to connect the cables and said another team needs to step in and fix it. How long does it take NBN Co to sort out to lay the cable and connect to your unit? There’s a Foxtel hub installed at the roof of the public property and other units of the same building seem to have nbn already. The first technician came on 1/5/2020 and second technician came on 8/5/2020. After that I have been chasing TPG via email and online chat since 6/5/2020 and asked tpg to follow up with nbn co, asked tpg to leave message to my so called case manager(s) each time I contacted via online chat, asked tpg to help on the matter but it seems its so hard to know what’s going on and when will this issued be resolved?! It has been a month now, how can I escalate this issue? Is there any contact other than the online chat and the nbnorders email address I can get help from?
11 REPLIES 11
RajenS

Hi @sandywong 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

RajenS

Hi @sandywong 

Sorry about the late reply, I can see NBN working on your job now, your Case Manager will contact you 

about the update 

sandywong
Level 2
Hi Rajen,

Thank you for the follow up with my case. There has been a NBN technician installed the nbn cable yesterday. Currently the cable does not seem suitable to plug in with the modem router we have on hand. Can you please advise what are the next steps required before I can enjoy the nbn service? Thank you in advance.
Sandy
BasilDV

Hi @sandywong

An NBN technician is booked to finalise the installation/activation of your NBN service.

The schedule was sent via Email yesterday.

Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as it becomes available.

Regards,

BasilDV

sandywong
Level 2
Dear Basil,

Thank you for your reply and update, really appreciated. I haven’t received any email regarding the installation however I noticed there’s an installation date mentioned in the tpg app, can you please help to confirm whether the 19/6/2020 (Fri) 8am to 12 noon is the confirmed installation date? Thank you in advance.
BasilDV

Hi @sandywong,

That's the scheduled installation date for your service.

Regards,

BasilDV

sandywong
Level 2
Hi TPG,

I noticed the date of installation has been changed from 26/6 to 7/7 2020. Can someone advise the reason for delay and tell me the final and actual date of installation because its very confusing and uncertain when BasilDV confirmed its in 26/6 and on the other hand the tpg app says 7/7. It would be so kind of TPG to help me on this matter as I need to arrange someone to wait for the technician on the confirmed date. Thanks.
BasilDV

Hi @sandywong

It appears that the NBN installation was rescheduled by NBN Co itself, but we did not receive a reason why it was changed.

We'll chase this with our NBN Provisioning team and will have a case manager call you tomorrow for further discussion.

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @sandywong,

Our Provisioning Team tried to contact you earlier today unfortunately no avail. 

You may reach our Provisioning Team by at 1300 993 012 or Chat them here.

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Cheers!