TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn internet not working. New connection.

SOLVED Go to solution
manu5555
Level 3

nothing

6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
orbistat
Level 8

Hi @manu5555 can you provide some more details about your setup please, is this a brand new connection or one that was OK but has since stopped working?

What type of connection do you have, FTTN or HFC?

What model devices are you using and what are all the status lights indicating? If possible can you upload a photo of the devices showing the lights.

View solution in original post

manu5555
Level 3

We moved to a different unit in the same building  I used my existing modem to use at my new home. Connected to the phone line.. 

manu5555
Level 3
Dsl and internet light are off. Power and 5ghz lights are working in green. I have archer 1600 modem.

Please update if you need more details.

Thanks and Regards
Manu

manu5555
Level 3

Hi Karl,

May I know how long will it take. I have submitted all the documents and I have the modem with me as well. Its just you need to activate my connection from you end. Its all set, only thing is pending from your end. Please advice what is happening. . I have been following up since so many days. They said its active and I just need to plugin my modem and now what is happening.

Please update what can be done to activate asap. 

Thanks & Regards

Manu

manu5555
Level 3

Hi Karl,

I hav received the below email and I dont understand what is going on. Can you please esclate the issue. 

ear Customer,

Thank you for choosing TPG for your NBN Internet Service.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to activate the NBN connection to
your premises, because the installation has been requested to be cancelled.

To cancel your account, please email adsl_cancel@tpg.com.au.
Please ensure you include your ADSL username or customer ID in any
correspondence.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards,
ADSL Logistics

Thank You

Manu

KarlB

Hi @manu5555 

I can see your order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

8 REPLIES 8
orbistat
Level 8

Hi @manu5555 can you provide some more details about your setup please, is this a brand new connection or one that was OK but has since stopped working?

What type of connection do you have, FTTN or HFC?

What model devices are you using and what are all the status lights indicating? If possible can you upload a photo of the devices showing the lights.

manu5555
Level 3

We moved to a different unit in the same building  I used my existing modem to use at my new home. Connected to the phone line.. 

KarlB

Hi @manu5555 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @manu5555 

I can see your order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

manu5555
Level 3
Dsl and internet light are off. Power and 5ghz lights are working in green. I have archer 1600 modem.

Please update if you need more details.

Thanks and Regards
Manu
manu5555
Level 3

Hi Karl,

May I know how long will it take. I have submitted all the documents and I have the modem with me as well. Its just you need to activate my connection from you end. Its all set, only thing is pending from your end. Please advice what is happening. . I have been following up since so many days. They said its active and I just need to plugin my modem and now what is happening.

Please update what can be done to activate asap. 

Thanks & Regards

Manu

manu5555
Level 3

Hi Karl,

I hav received the below email and I dont understand what is going on. Can you please esclate the issue. 

ear Customer,

Thank you for choosing TPG for your NBN Internet Service.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to activate the NBN connection to
your premises, because the installation has been requested to be cancelled.

To cancel your account, please email adsl_cancel@tpg.com.au.
Please ensure you include your ADSL username or customer ID in any
correspondence.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards,
ADSL Logistics

Thank You

Manu

KarlB

Hi @manu5555 

Regards,

Karl