Nbn keeps dropping out

SOLVED Go to solution
Preddy
Level 2
My unit is recently connected with NBN couple of weeks ago. I had mobile broadband which worked great and i thought nbn was going to be better. But the drop outs are ridiculous. Today i cant get any work done because if drops out as soon as its connected. I tried resetting modem, nbn box. Nothing works and when connected, the speed is ridiculous. Its proving to be a terrible decision and now i am wasting time trying to find a fix on Google for the last 2 hours and feeling stuck with pathetic connection
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Preddy
Level 2
Just called the customer service and it seems my speed was an issue, although i was only using it for regular work, not gaming or anything. The customer service on phone was great. I think the speed issue is fixed. Hopefully it wont drop out again...fingers crossed..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Preddy
Level 2
Just called the customer service and it seems my speed was an issue, although i was only using it for regular work, not gaming or anything. The customer service on phone was great. I think the speed issue is fixed. Hopefully it wont drop out again...fingers crossed..
Riezl

Thanks for taking the time to call and we are glad to know that you have been assisted with your concern. We'll see how it goes and if the issue persists, please let us know so we can check further. Cheers!