TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn not connected after two weeks

julianrhys
Level 2
I have been trying to get my nbn installed for two weeks now with multiple calls to support and no action taken yet. I was supposed to get an email or a call from the installation team regarding an issue with my nbn box not connecting to the DSL however I have received no communication or any indication that something is being done to fix this. I need this fixed immediately as it is deeply impacting my work
6 REPLIES 6
David_M

Hi @julianrhys 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @julianrhys 

I can see your NBN-FTTC 100/40 order is progressing.
There is a self-install component to this.

You will need to unplug ALL existing phones and modem from your sockets, and setup the new NBN cpe.

Can you take note of what the 4x blue lights on the NCD are doing, ie 2x solid, 1x flashing etc.

You may check the setup guide that we've created for NBN FTTC here.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...

Regards,
David_M

julianrhys
Level 2
Hi David,

The device has a solid power light as well as a solid link light.

As mentioned previously the DSL fails to connect and shows no light at all
David_M

Hi @julianrhys 

I have escaleted this to our NBN activations team.

Someone will call you ASAP to help progress your install.

Thanks,

julianrhys
Level 2
Hi Darren,

It's been two hours and I haven't received a call yet, are you able to get an estimate on when to expect this call? It seems whenever my problem is escalated to the installations team I hear nothing back so I'm a little anxious to know when I could expect to hear from them
David_M

Hi @julianrhys 

I say ASAP, but because of situation (covid-19) and call centre demand, it could mean any time up to 48hrs.

I would expect someone to call you up to this evening, or during tomorrow.

Try and answer calls to your mobile. A lot of people dont answer unknown numbers and miss the HD call.

Thanks,